Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Overnights

08/19/13

Here I am. I am making myself post. I actually have a good loss to post, so I shouldn't be unhappy about it. I guess sometimes remembering to blog can be a chore. Particularly with everything else going on right now.

I didn't get to weigh myself last week. My foot had a terrible sprain and I couldn't put any weight on it, at all. So I figured the weigh-in wouldn't be accurate and just waited another week. Also, we decided to change our weigh-in day to Monday. Why? Well, I changed schedules for work and now work overnights with Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday off. Plus, Hubby's schedule changed and it just made sense to have Monday as our new weigh-in/splurge day.

It seemed to work well for us this first time.

Hubby lost 2 lbs for the week. He is only 7 lbs away from his ultimate goal. The jerk. ;-) Actually I am very proud of him. He has been diligent in his eating.

I am down another 4 lbs since my last weigh-in. In two weeks, that is a respectable loss. I had noticed certain things started feeling looser on me. Certain clothes and now even more, my wedding ring feels a smidge more loose. Nothing to be concerned about, mind you.... Yet.

With my new work schedule (only having been on it a week), I feel my body adjusting to the new sleep/eat schedule. I worry that I will be eating all day long. Because that's how it felt the first week. But obviously I still lost weight, so maybe it just seems like it. Anyway, I figure that is something I will need to be aware of, so I don't begin overeating without realizing it.

I am getting so much closer to 249. 40 lbs lost. Wow. I can't wait. Now, I've been at 249 before many many times. So it isn't that huge of a goal number to me. But it is a nice one. To be able to say "40 lbs lost". Well, that feels like success. Plus, it's only 10 lbs away from my first major goal - 239. I haven't been that number in quite some time. I always foul in the 240's and start inching my way back up. So 239 will be a big number to me.

Exercise: Well I haven't really been doing much of any exercise. I sprained my ankle a few weeks ago. It seemed to heal, then my foot (I believe as a residual from the sprain) was in terrible pain for 2 days. Now I'm taking it easy on it, simply because I don't want to go through that pain again. I was on crutches!

Race for the Cure: September 28th, 2013. The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. Boy am I excited about this! I have about 5 weeks and my church's team will be walking this 5K. I do plan on walking more until then to get ready for that race. It will be in support of my mom who is currently battling breast cancer. Along with all the other fighters in our church. So excited! And bonus, it will give me some exercise to focus on for a few weeks. I'm hoping that will help prevent me from hitting a plateau.



Weight: 254.8 (Total loss since last posting of 4 lbs!!)
Inches - 4 inches lost (since last posting)
  • Neck - 15.25
  • Arms - 15.5
  • Wrist - 6.25
  • Chest - 40
  • Upper Waist (spare tire) - 51.5
  • Waist (belly button) - 47.5
  • Hips - 56.5
  • Thigh - 28
  • Calf - 18
:~D

No comments:

Post a Comment