Wednesday, September 25, 2013

40 lbs lost total! Big goal hit!

09/25/13

Well I did it. My chanting worked. Lol. I hit 249.2 lbs on the scale on weigh in day. That means I've lost a total of 40 lbs since starting this about 6 months ago. Sheesh, that seems like such a long time for a measly 40 lbs. But, each lb down was a victory.

I felt great on weigh in day and husband did too. He hit it final goal - 222 lbs, 50 lbs lost! Between my husband and myself, we've lost 90 lbs. WOW! That's a lot. I took new pictures of myself to compare from 3 months ago. I do see a small difference. Especially in my face. I can see why people are saying that.

But good gosh. I am so tired of this belly. It really haunts me. And my bat-wing arms too. I never realize how bad they've gotten until a see a picture of me with my arms out and that lose flab/fat/skin hanging down. I've always thought I had these great strong arms. That may be, but right now my biceps are hidden underneath layers of flab. Ugh.

The next 10 lbs are critical. Like more critical than any other weight I've lost so far. I HAVE to reach 239. And quickly. I've always stalled out in the 240's. It has been since when I first met hubby since I've seen 239. Plus that will put me at 50 lbs lost. And I think I will really start to see some major differences in my body after that.

What's the plan for the next 10? And how to get them off quickly/safely? I'm still figuring that out. I do know that the day after splurge day I kept eating badly and boy did my stomach pay for it last night. I was practically curled up in a fetal position at bedtime. I felt so sick. So it is completely obvious that my body doesn't like continuous bad food being put in it. Only once and a while can it handle it. I know that's a good thing.

I'm really hoping the 5K walk this Saturday will really help burn some calories. I would love to see another big loss next week. I just want to get away from the 250's as far as possible and through the 240's really quick. I am so afraid that if I dawdle here I'm going to lose ground. 

Weight: 249.2 (Total loss since last posting of 2.6 lbs)
Inches - 4.75 inches loss since last posting
  • Neck - 15
  • Arms - 15.5
  • Wrist - 6.25
  • Chest - 39.5
  • Upper Waist (spare tire) - 50
  • Waist (belly button) - 47
  • Hips - 55.5
  • Thigh - 27.5
  • Calf - 17.5
:~D

No comments:

Post a Comment