Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Possible Goal


Tuesday
I decided to combine my postings for Monday and today. I simply didn't have a major post ready for Monday. So I will at least post my stats. I will say that I feel guilty about my late night snack (Caesar dressing), because it is SO bad for you. It is incredibly high in calories AND fat. Like stratosphere high. And I'm sure I acutally ate more than 16 pts worth (1 serving!), but that's what I will calculate. The good news is, that I no longer have any in the house. 

So that helps. ;-)

Today (Tuesday) is a non-work day. I had thought to get up super early to mow the lawn. But storms woke me up instead, so I knew that would be out. I had hoped to still wake up reasonably early, instead sleeping until 9:45. Ugh. I've got to get my sleep schedule under control. 

I did manage to kill a serious calorie burning workout. No matter what the schedule stated - I did the Fire 30 - TurboFire workout. Boy, is that intense. But Hubby and I were talking last night about something that I may have problems with in about 3 weeks. 

We may decide to take a vacation (much sooner than planned) and FLY there. 


My biggest fear is not fitting in the airplane seat.

I really don't want to have any issues. I've scoured the internet, trying to find ways of measuring myself in determination for an airplane seat. So far what I've found is that the smallest width of seats is around 17 inches. So I put my tape measure out on a bench and sat down. Apparently I am at 21 inches

I have 4 inches to lose!!! In 3 weeks!! How in the hell will that be possible?! I don't even know what kind of lbs that is to lose. (I do realize that lbs and inches lost are a bit different from each other)
So, I decided that I would give it a rip roaring try and see where I'm at in 2 weeks. Maybe we can still plan it within a short amount of time and go. I would really like to get out of town. I am very much feeling pent up.


Water: 8 glasses
Workout: Fire 30 Class
Food
  • Breakfast - Slim Fast Shake - 4 pts
  • Lunch/Dinner - Grilled Chicken Salad (10 pts)
  • Snacks - Movie Popcorn (16 pts)
Total pts: 30


Monday
Water: 8 glasses
Workout: WaterRower (3 minutes), Situps (W1D2, 20 situps)
Food
  • Breakfast - Slim Fast Shake - 4 pts
  • Lunch - Lean Beef Hotdog, Fat Free Pringles - 6 pts
  • Dinner - Wheat Linguine with Laughing Cow Alfredo (YUM) - 4 pts
  • Snacks - Triscuits with Caesar dressing (16 pts)
Total pts: 30

No comments:

Post a Comment