Thursday, June 20, 2013

Where have I been?!

Holy Cow, where have I been? I haven't posted since last week?!

Well, I have been keeping focused, that's for sure. I didn't fall off the wagon. I just - got busy.

The really GOOD news is that last Saturday, June 15th, 2013 I had a really good weigh in day. FINALLY. And I really needed that too. I was slowly starting to lose hope with only losing 1 - 1.5 lbs a week. I'm sorry, but that really sucks at my weight. So, here are my Saturday stats:

Weight: 266.2 (Total weekly loss of 3.6 lbs!!)
Inches
  • Neck - 15.5
  • Arms - 16
  • Wrist - 6.5
  • Chest - 40.5
  • Upper Waist (spare tire) - 53
  • Waist (belly button) - 48.5
  • Hips - 57.5
  • Thigh - 30.5
  • Calf - 18
Total Loss overall since 06/8/13: .5 inches (Don't know what happened to increase my belly size, but there it is)
Workout: 1.5 hours of heavy yard work/push mowing
I was so very happy about my much bigger weight drop. I need that motivation. And I am still pushing/hoping for another somewhat big drop this week. I think it is very acceptable to expect 3 lbs a week lose. That isn't too much (especially for my size!).
 
I've been working really hard on my water aerobics too. I think that has added a LOT to my weight lose. I'm in our pool 5 days a week for an hour doing lots of different exercises. Just constantly moving. I now have web gloves, water dumbbells, noodle, kickboard and a ball to use for my water aerobics. That's besides the laps that I do (running, kicking and swimming).
 
And I've found that I truly love the pool. It's so easy on my joints, it helps lower my stress and I feel like I'm getting a solid workout!
 
The other good news is that I'm starting to squeeze into a smaller size. I'm not quite there to be comfortable, but so close. I really hope that I lose another big drop in weight before our trip next week. Hubby and I are taking a short 'get out of town' trip a few hours away.
 
Speaking of Hubby - he has lost 33 lbs at this point! And SO many people are commenting on his weight, because you can easily TELL he's lost a lot of weight. His belly is shrinking fast!
 
On one hand - so proud/happy for him! On the other - frustrated with myself, because I'm doing all this work and he is dropping so fast with a much easier time.
 
I've also been working hard on drinking my Grass shake every day. I actually really enjoy them! I need to do a post just about the grass shake - cause it really is awesome!
 
On to my day!
 
:~D

No comments:

Post a Comment